Multi Camera Selector Interface for Alpine Cameras
With this solution you have various options to greatly expand the vehicles visibility levels and safety, making parking and reversing a breeze.
Your options include the ability to add an additional camera to the rear of a trailer or a customised side camera installation.
Alpine front, rear and side cameras can be controlled and set up via the head unit screen. With the latest premium navigation, there is no need to use a seperate controller to control all your camera views and select a different camera to view. Simply select from the navigation stations touchscreen with compatible multi-view cameras, or engage reverse gear to trigger the rear view camera.
Enables connection of up to three Alpine direct connection cameras.
Works with the latest Alpine head units featuring Direct Camera Input, such as Alpine X801D-U and Alpine INE-W997D
Alpine KCX-C250MC Features
- Enables connection for up to three Alpine cameras with Direct Camera Connection
- Supports power supply for direct cameras
- Supports Alpine Multiview Cameras, you can switch between up to 4 different camera views – depending on the camera: Panorama-, Back-, Corner- and Top-view.
- Required for using front, rear and side cameras at once
- Includes required video and power cables
- Compatible with INE-W997D, X701D-A4R, X701D-A5, X701D-Q5, X801D-U, X901D-G7 (required Software: 2.xxx or higher)
Alpine KCX-C250MC Specifications
- Input / output: 3x Input / 1x Output
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal) 16:9 Image output for wide-screen
- Image Output impedance: 75 Ohm (1Vp-p)
- Power Requirement: 9.0 to 15.6 V DC
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.6W (12V)
- Output voltage: 6V (DC)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – +70°C
- Weight Power Section: 172g (box only)
- Power Unit: 106 x 60 x 22mm
- Power Unit Cable: 3m