Alpine R-S65C R-Series
6.5″ Component 2-Way Speaker
New “R Series” Component Speakers
Alpine’s all-new “R-Series” R-S65C speakers have gained significant engineering refinements that substantially improve sonic performance of their predecessors. The result is incredible clarity across the bandwidth, providing clearer and more defined vocals, as well as precisely detailed highs and improved bass response.
Beyond their modest aesthetic upgrades, Alpine’s efforts were concentrated on re-engineering the motor and circuit design, crafting a performance speaker system that offers exceptional sound and resolution, well-exceeding their peers.
The Alpine R-S65C speakers have taken a huge leap forward delivering superb sound quality from deep bass to high trebles, while the High Amplitude Multi-Roll HAMR surround allows a maximum, linear cone excursion for high SPL, while maintaining full control over the diaphragm at any excursion stage for high sound clarity.
Painstaking engineering, coupled with decades of expertise in high-end speaker design, Alpine’s all-new R-Series continues its unrivalled reputation in benchmark performance and sound quality in the affordable price category.
Easy Installation – R-S65C
Alpine uses high-power neodymium magnets for the new R-Series speakers. This means the magnet can be much smaller compared to traditional speaker designs, allowing for a much lower mounting depth and overall space requirement inside the car door.
Easy To Install Network – R-S65C
The external network is very compact and easy to install. Simply slide open the cover to gain access to the tweeter level adjustment (0dB / -2dB / -4dB / – 6dB). This ensures a perfect balance between woofer and tweeter level in your car.
HAMR Surround – R-S65C
The High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround allows a maxi- mum, linear cone excursion for high SPL, while maintaining full control over the diaphragm at any excursion stage for high sound clarity.
Included Mesh Grill – R-S65C
Alpine have included a metal mesh grill to protect the woofer in open installations.
Included Trim-Rings – R-S65C
To allow easy installation in a wide range of vehicles, we included several trim rings and a 6 x 8” adapter.
Outstanding Clarity – R-S65C
The all-new voice coil is made of Aluminium, compared to the regular copper wire coils.
The benefit is higher clarity especially in the mid-high frequency area.
R-Series – R-S65C
Meet the latest generation of R-Series speakers: engineered to deliver high bass power while maintaining extreme sound clarity.
The R-Series speakers include both component and coaxial models, both of which are highly efficient and provide easy installation in a wide range of vehicles.
Swivel Tweeter – R-S65C
Both component and coaxial models feature a ring tweeter that swivels to improve off-axis response in less-than-ideal locations. You can aim it by hand for best imaging and staging at your listening position. The component type tweeter (R-S65C only) can be installed in flush-mount or on-dash configuration – all installation adapters are included.
Wave Guide Focuses the Sound – R-S65C
Alpine has developed a Wave Guide for the cone to further improve sound quality.
Mounted over the centre cap, it prevents phase distortion of the sound waves from the diaphragm, and focuses the sound for optimum clarity.
Alpine R-S65C – Features
- Tweeter Type: 1” (2.5cm) Ring Radiator Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type: Dual Gap for optimum linearity and clarity
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application
- Application Type: Flush Mount, Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Hybrid Multi Layer Cone
- Motor Technology: Linear Drive Technology
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Voice Coil Type: Dual Gap Voice Coil for optimum linearity and clarity
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- DX Ring: DX Ring
- Wave Guide: Wave Guide
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Design: Bi-Amp Ready Design
- Design: In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 4 Step (0, -2, -4, -6 dB)
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components
- Others: Pure Copper Trace-Style Resistance Circuit Board
Alpine R-S65C – Specifications
- Peak Power Handling: 300W
- RMS Power Handling: 100W
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-29kHz
- In-Line High Quality Crossover
- 59mm Mounting Depth
- Swivel Tweeters
- Neodymium Magnet
- Multi-layer Hybrid Cone
- Dual Gap Voice Coil
- All-New Design Circuit for Precision Response
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (mm): 37.9mm
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (in): 1-1/2
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (mm): 19mm
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (in): 3/4?
- Woofer Diameter (mm): 165mm
- Woofer Diameter (in): 6-1/2?
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 176mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 6-15/16?
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 59mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-3/8?
- Crossover Size (mm): 63mm x 32mm
- Crossover Size (in): 2-1/2? x 1-1/4?