Alpine SWR-M100W 10″ Marine Subwoofer
On the water GET LOUD
No sound system is complete without the perfect sub for complimentary bass. Don’t deprive your boat from the absolute best sound you can get.
Alpine presents the SWR-M100W, a 10-inch marine subwoofer part of the all-new marine lineup.
The Alpine SWR-M100’s high excursion capabilities mean deep, high-output bass for great on-water performance, no matter where it is installed!
This fully marinised Alpine SWR-M100W 10″ subwoofer can handle a brutal 300W RMS and 900W peak power for bass that will rock you even with wind noise at high speeds. Perfectly power matched to Alpine PDX marine amplifier, you can create a marine sound system with single or multiple subwoofer configurations.
Alpine’s Marine line was recently named “Favorite Stereo Manufacturer” in Powerboat magazine’s 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards!
Readers were asked to submit their favorite brands within 20 different marine categories.
Alpine’s line of dedicated marine products came out on top in the audio category!
Alpine SWR-M100W – Features
- CEA-2031 Speaker rating: 300W Maximum RMS, 900W Peak Power
- Handling Nominal Impendance 4
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 700Hz
- Infinite baffle design
- Gold-plated 2-way spade/insert terminals
- 300W RMS/ 900W Peak
- 4Ohm Impedance
- High Excursion for deep, high output bass
- Infinite Baffle Design for widest application
- Custom high-strength polypropylene frame
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround (Pat. Pend)
- CRC Motor Structure (Patented)
- Thermal Management System
- Integrated Insert & Spade Terminals
- Hidden Screw Mounting & Grille Design
- Waterproof Rubber Mounting Gasket Included
Alpine SWR-M100W – Specifications
- Gasket Design: Rubber Mounting Gasket
- Tinsel Leads Design: 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
- Terminals Design: 2-Way, Insert & Quick-Connect Terminals Layout: One Side
- Design: Custom High Strength 5-Leg
- Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Motor Structure
- Configuration: Airflow Management System
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
- Voice Coil
- Design: 4-Layer Single Voice Coil
- Material: High Temp. Copper Wire on TIL Former
- Design: Progressive
- Material: Nomex®
- Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll
- Material: Injection Molded Sanoprene®
- Design: 2-Piece Structural Parabolic
- Material: Molded Polypropylene
- Added Volume: 0.055 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
- Displacement: 0.083ft cu. ft. (Front Mount)
- Mounting Diameter: 229 mm (9-1/32^^)
- Mounting Depth: 144.72 mm (5-11/16^^)
- Peak Power Handling: 900 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 300 Watts
Sound In Motion – Home Of Alpine on the Sunshine Coast