2 channel line out converter with accubass™ and subwoofer control
Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
The AudioControl LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers.
It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers.
AudioControl LC2i – Features
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS™ processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
AudioControl LC2i – Specifications
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400W per channel at 4ohm
- Input Impedance: 20k
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Impedance: 150?
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
- weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 5.4″L x 3.25″D x 1.5″H (6.5″L including mounting brackets)
- Weight: 1.0lbs (0.5kg)
In the box:
- LC2i, Speaker
- Power connectors