2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
Focal studied the interaction between speakers and amplifiers so that their FPS Series amps can make your speakers sound their absolute best.
Focal makes no compromises when it comes to the design and internal components in their amplifiers, so you’ll get reliable, high-fidelity reproduction for your music.
Focal FPS2160 – Description
The Focal FPS 2160 2-channel amplifier sends 105 watts RMS per channel to a pair of full-range speakers or a set of components — plenty enough to fill your vehicle with clean and powerful sound. Or, you can switch this amp to single-channel mode and drive a subwoofer with 360 watts RMS of bass thunder. High-pass, low-pass, and band-pass filtering adjusts the output to match a wide variety of speakers, components, and sub combinations.
Focal FPS2160 – Technical Specifications
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 105 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (180 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 360 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz or 500-5K Hz)
- variable band-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 500-5K Hz)
- Class-AB amplifier design
- thermostat-controlled, progressive-speed cooling fan
- dynamic soft clipping protects speakers from distortion
- optional High Cap outboard capacitor modules increase power efficiency
- frequency response: 10-52,000 Hz
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 30A x 2