FOCAL HIGH-CAP MODULE
Focal’s FPS High Cap outboard capacitor module reinforces the power of your FPS amp exactly when — and where — it’s needed most.
This cap maintains high current flow to your amplifier, and smooths out any power fluctuations caused by sudden musical demands, so you enjoy consistent, superb sound quality.
FOCAL FPS High-Cap Description
While most car audio caps wire up to the amp’s power connections, Focal’s High Cap module plugs directly into your FPS amplifier to reinforce power where it counts — as close as possible to the amp’s output stage.
Power transfers from cap to amp instantaneously, resulting in improved dynamic and transient response, especially in the low frequencies.
FOCAL FPS High-Cap Technical Specifications
- optional plug-in capacitor module for Focal FPS amps
- 13, 200 uF total capacitance
- rated to 80 Volts and 85° C
- 2 modules plug into FPS 2160, FPS 2300RX, and FPS 4160 amps
- 1 module plugs into FPS 1500 mono amp
- 2″W x 2-1/8″H x 5-3/4″D
- 11″ cable with plug-in connector
Note: The Focal FPS2160, Focal FPS2300RX, and Focal FPS4160 amplifiers require two Focal High-Caps.