Phoenix Gold SXt10d2
10″ Slimline Subwoofer
450w RMS (*CEA-2031), Dual 2ohm Voice Coils
The Phoenix Gold SXt10d2 slim mount subwoofer delivers deep, accurate bass in small enclosures.
Perfect for installations where space is limited. Emphasizing reliability and style, these subwoofers are ideal for nearly any system or budget.
These subwoofers are engineered tough to take a beating and perform without breaking the budget. Every model contains high temperature OFC copper voice coils, oversized motor structures and rugged woven tinsel leads for maximum reliability.
They are rated at 450w RMS using the industry standard CEA-2031 specification and available in dual 4 Ohm and dual 2 Ohm configurations.
- 450w RMS (*CEA-2031 rating)
- High Excursion Performance with Slim Mounting Depths
- 25mm of Peak to Peak Excursion
- Dual 2 and 4 Ohms Voice Coil Models
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- Reinforced Vacuum Form Cone Assembly
- One Piece Polypropylene Plated Dustcap
- Die Cast Aluminum Spider Spacer Heat Sink
- High Temperature 2.0 inch OFC Copper Voice Coils
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Optimized for Small Sealed Enclosures
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket