Phoenix Gold Ti21000.4 – 4 Channel Amplifier
The Phoenix Gold 30 Year legacy lives on – with Award-Winning Performance
The Titanium or Ti-series carries out the tradition of Phoenix Gold sound quality and brute power coupled with many on board analog processing features.
Over time the Ti amplifiers have been reduced in size without sacrificing power and ergonomics. The current Ti amplifiers are the definition of power and compactness and can be mounted just about anywhere and they have power levels never seen in this class of products.
The new IR Class-D technology has allowed us to use this full range chip in all models. The Post Filter Feedback circuit, Audiophile OP-AMPS and Balanced Differential inputs allow these new amplifiers to have immeasurable musical reproduction that rival some of the best Class-A/B amplifiers.
The Low EMI Circuit, ADAPT power management systems and the Thermal Rollback circuit are just the things needed to provide maximum efficiency and lower operating temperatures.
Phoenix Gold Ti21000.4 – Features
- 4 x 150w @ 4ohm
- 2 x 500w @ 4ohm
- High Efficiency Class D Topology
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
- Balanced Differential Input Circuitry
- Audiophile NJM2068M Operational Amplifiers
- Ultra High Speed IR Class D Chipset
- High, Band and Low Pass Crossovers
- ADAPT Power Management System
- Surface Mount Component Technology
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- High Temperature Plexiglass cover
- Signal Clipping Indicators
- RMD – Remote Monitoring Display Port
Sound In Motion – Authorised Phoenix Gold Dealer, Stockist and Installation centre, Sunshine Coast QLD.