Phoenix Gold Ti2800.1
Monoblock Amplifier, 1x 800w RMS
The Titanium or Ti-series carries out the tradition of Phoenix Gold’s sound quality and brute power coupled with many on-board analogue processing features.
Over time the Ti amplifiers have been reduced in size without sacrificing power and ergonomics.
The current Phoenix Gold Ti2800.1 Monoblock Amplifiers are the definition of power and compactness and can be mounted just about anywhere and they have power levels never seen in this class of products.
The new IR Class-D technology has allowed us to use this full range chip in all models.
The Post Filter Feedback circuit, Audiophile OP-AMPS and Balanced Differential inputs allow these new amplifiers to have immeasurable musical reproduction that rival some of the best Class-A/B amplifiers.
The Low EMI Circuit, ADAPT power management systems and the Thermal Rollback circuit are just the things needed to provide maximum efficiency and lower operating temperatures.
Phoenix Gold Ti2800.1 – Overview
- Mono block Amplifier
1x 800w RMS @ 1?
Phoenix Gold Ti2800.1 – Features
- High Efficiency Class D Topology
- RMS Power Rated
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
- Balanced Differential Input Circuitry
- Ultra High Speed IR Class D Chipset
- 48dB Subsonic and 24dB Low Pass Crossovers
- Robust Unregulated Power Supply
- RBC- Remote subwoofer level control included
- Signal Clipping Indicators
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- RMD – Remote Monitoring Display Port
- Variable Phase Adjustment
- Power Birth Certificate Included