- The Anodes (Rust Magnets™) give customers visual proof that the system is working by the obvious anode corrosion that occurs (anodes typically need to be replaced every 4 years); Click here to see images of anode corrosion.
- Suitable for New and Used vehicles
- It helps protect the entire car, inside and outside, which sprays cannot do;
- Even helps control formed rust from spreading via electronic rust control;
- Spray-on coatings often need be re-applied over time, whereas electronic rust protection is permanent.
- Electronic rust proofing will compliment any other undercoating or spray-on type rust proofing, increasing your protection, as electronic rust protection can only improve your rust defence.
- Available in 12V and 24V models suitable for cars, trucks, buses, trucks etc.
- Draws minimal current from the battery
- Will not interfere with other electrical installations
Showing all 2 results