Massive, Accurate Digital Power with an All-new Design
Extremely efficient operation makes these digital powerhouses much more compact than you expect. Advanced thermal protection means you can play them loud and the music never stops.
Each Amplifier has sound quality that ranks as ‘best in class’
These Amplifiers inherit PDX ideology and technology, which means they offer performance unrivalled in their class. They are outstanding in terms of low noise, low distortion and high damping factor, for excellent and reliable sound quality.
High operational reliability
Power is reduced under conditions of extreme head or load to keep the music playing without interruption. A multi-stage power limiting circuit minimises the audible effects until conditions improve. A major advantage for those who like their music loud.
Outstanding system integration
These amps have numerous tuning features and can be installed in a wide variety of system configurations. No matter what the desired system, optimum installation and sound tuning are easily achieved.
All digital lineup
The X-Power series uses much of the same digital technology as the PDX series, achieving high efficiency with excellent audio performance, including low distortion, high dampening factor and high S/N ratio.
Easily upgrade any system
Speaker level inputs let you connect these amps directly to factory-installed head units that do not have preamp outputs, so you can upgrade the original system with higher power and better speakers.
The remote sensing function turns the power on automatically when the amp detects an incoming audio signal. There is no more need for an extra remote line.
PDX digital technology means high efficiency, so the X-Power amps are up to 29% more compact than previous models, making installation even more convenient.
Effective heat protection
If interior heat reaches unacceptably high levels, a thermal protection circuit decreases power in two steps rather than interrupting the music. It also provides over-voltage and over-current protection.
Remote control bass knob (RUX-KNOB)
Simply add the RUX-KNOB (sold seperately) and get full control from the dash for instant bass adjustment. You also get the ability to control mulitple amps from just one controller with simple telephone cord adapters. Only for mono and 5 channel amps.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Final Outputs: Direct FET
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-impedance Possibility:
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Speaker-Level Inputs: 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control: Multi-stage Power Limits
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power: 1100W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 350W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 550W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 1 Ohm: 400W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 – 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 5 – 30 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 250 x 58 x 230 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 9-7/8” x 2-1/4” x 9”
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 190 x 58 x 230 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 7-1/2” x 2-1/4” x 9”
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.1 – 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 – 10 V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 5 -400 Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 10 -300 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.004 %
- THD+N (300W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.04 %
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 114 dB
- Preamp Output: 4.0V Max.
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 2.6 kg