6.5″ Component Speaker
The Alpine Type-G component speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels.
This speaker also delivers great sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
Snap Fit tweeter, swivel mount, and flush install bracket make installation easy.
The crossover network is small and can be separated into two parts to further reduce size and allow use of factory wiring.
Alpine SPG-17CS – Features
- Tweeter Type: 20mm Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Application Type: Flush/Surface Swivel Mount
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame
- Design: Long Excursion Design
- Design: Seperated Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 3-Level
- Mounting: Easy-Mount Screw Terminals
Alpine SPG-17CS – Specifications
- Peak Power: 280 W
- RMS Power: 70 W
- Woofer Mounting Diameter: 14.1cm
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 6.1cm
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB / W (1m)