Focal FDS 4.350
COMPACT 4-CHL AMPLIFIER
The Focal FDS 4.350 is the 4-channel model (4 x 58 Watts RMS) and the most versatile of the range.
It can operate in 4-, 3- or 2-channel mode. In most cases, it will be used to amplify a car’s front and rear speaker drivers.
It can also be used to drive front speaker drivers and a small subwoofer, for a small installation which stays simple and integrated.
FOCAL FDS 4.350 – DESCRIPTION
- 4/3/2-channel D Class amplifier
- 4 x 58 Watts RMS
- High-level inputs with auto-detect / RCA low-level inputs
- Compatible with OEM head units thanks to the audio transformers – auto detection feature
FOCAL FDS 4.350 – KEY FEATURES
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology – Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifier New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors – 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included – easy to install
Sound In Motion your local Focal Car Sound Stockists and Installation centre on the Sunshine Coast.