PAC SWI-CAN Steering Wheel Control Interface
Converts digital steering wheel control signals from the CANBUS to a voltage signal.
For use with SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-ECL/2 or SWI-PS.
PAC SWI-CAN -Product Features
- Retains Steering Wheel Control Functions when replacing the factory radio in a CAN Bus vehicle
- Must be used with SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-ECL/2 or SWI-PS
- Retains programming even if the vehicle’s battery is disconnected
PAC SWI-CAN – Compatibility Notes
- The SWI-CAN module MUST be used in conjunction with another SWC module such as the SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-PS or the SWI-ECL2
- The red wire on the SWI-CAN is an accessory OUTPUT. Damage may occur to the module if this wire is used as an accessory input.