PAC SWI-CAN2 Steering Wheel Control Interfaces
- Converts digital steering wheel control signals from the CANBUS to a voltage signal.
For use with SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-ECL/2 or SWI-PS.
PAC SWI-CAN2 Product Features
- Retains Steering Wheel Control Functions when replacing the factory radio in a CAN Bus vehicle
- Must be used with SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-ECL/2 or SWI-PS
- Retains programming even if the vehicle’s battery is disconnected
PAC SWI-CAN2 Compatibility Notes
- The SWI-CAN2 module MUST be used in conjunction with another SWC module such as the SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-PS or the SWI-ECL2
- The red wire on the SWI-CAN2 is an accessory OUTPUT. Damage may occur to the module if this wire is used as an accessory input.
Vehicle Specific Notes
2006 BMW 3 Series: Compatible with the sedan only; not compatible with the coupe. The coupe does not have the necessary CAN bus signals