Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Hands-Free and Audio Streaming.
A complete system dedicated to in-car calls and music
The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system with a 2.4-inch high-resolution TFT colour screen. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9200.
In addition to conventional telephony functions – pick up, hang up, dual calls – the Parrot MKi9200 boasts cutting-edge telephony functions: automatic phonebook synchronisation, training-free multi-speaker voice recognition, speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook, contact management (up to 2 000 per phone), call records, and so on.
Its colour screen displays the phonebook, caller ID and photo, phone information and user settings. The menus and phonebook are also audible for easier, more intuitive use.
Listen to your digital music in the car
The Parrot MKi9200 is also gifted for music. Supplied with a specific cable, it is compatible with all music sources, such as iPods, iPhones, USB flash drives, Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) phones, MP3 players and any other analogue players. The Parrot MKi9200 also features an SDHC-compatible SD card reader on the side of the screen.
The MKi9200 displays the full playlist along with the name of the artist, the title and even the corresponding album cover in colour when available on the iPod, iPhone or USB flash drive.
Music is delivered through all the car’s speakers*, giving the driver and passengers exceptional sound quality and the breathtaking Virtual SuperBass and Sound Spatializer effects.
* Functionality available on the majority of vehicles, however we advise you to ask a Parrot Certified Installer, or another technical car specialists, prior to any installation to ensure that your vehicle does not require any additional equipment to benefit from this feature.
Double microphone for crystal-clear calls
To ensure optimal audio quality when on the phone, the Parrot MKi9200 combines double microphone technology with new signal processing software (DSP-3) that eliminates background and surrounding noise, including noise from inside the car. For maximum listening quality, conversations are reproduced over the vehicle’s speakers.
The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system compatible with all vehicle* makes and which works with all mobile phone brands.
Product images for illustrative purposes only
|IF Design Award|
|A fully fledged Bluetooth hands-free car kit, Parrot’s range-topping MKi9200 offers full compatibility with the Apple iPod range as well as the iPhone 3G. In addition to providing hands-free calling via your car’s speakers, it connects to a range of music devices — including iPods, iPhones, USB keys, MP3 players, A2DP Bluetooth devices and anything featuring a standard line-in jack. .Good Gear Guide Award|
|The MKi9200 is an exceptional car kit, especially for iPhone owners. Excellent audio quality, voice recognition technology and the ability to connect to a wide range of music sources make this an all-round winner.news.com.au/Technology|
|PARROT MKi9200 made the bronze (3rd place) of the Mobile Consumer Electronics – Accessory category at the CTIA awards.|
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
- Supported profiles:
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Maximum range: 10 meters – 33 feet
- Pairing: PIN code “0000”
- Up to 10 paired devices
- Automatic connection (enabled or disabled)
- Automatic phonebook synchronization
- User-independent voice recognition
- Text To Speech: vocal synthesis of the phonebook
- Number of contacts: up to 8,000 in total;
up to 2000 per paired phone
- Microprocessor Parrot5 (32 bits) at 208MHz
- Memory: Flash = 32 Mbits – RAM = 16Mbits
Dimensions of the screen
- 72 x 57 x 12
- 2,83 x 2,24 x 0,47 in
- External double microphone, direction is adjustable
- Full Duplex
- DSP-3: Echo cancellation, advanced noise reduction
- Dispatch voice and music on car’s speakers*