Phoenix Gold ELITE.5
Reference 5 Channel Amplifier, 4x 100w + 1x 1,100w RMS
The Phoenix Gold ELITE.5 amplifier features only the finest in audio components such as Burr Brown op-amps, Monolithic signal capacitors, and dual-package Sanken output transistors. This result is unparalleled sonic performance in a mobile audio amplifier.
The sheer breadth of the Elite amplifiers’ dynamic range conveys a musical realism that transcends standard amplifier designs. With seemingly unlimited frequency response and smashing dynamic range the end result is the finest sounding amplifier Phoenix Gold has ever built, period.
By the way, they are also built like a brick house and drive low impedance loads without breaking a sweat.
Phoenix Gold ELITE.5 – Overview
- Reference 5 Channel Amplifier
4x 100w RMS @ 4? + 1x 1,100w RMS @ 1?
Phoenix Gold ELITE.5 – Features
- Class A/B Topology
- Burr Brown Operational Amplifiers
- Monolithic Signal Capacitors
- Massive Dual Package Sanken Output Devices
- Overbuilt Dual Unregulated Power Supplies
- Handwound Power Supply Transformers
- Triple Darlington Output Stage
- Isolated Pre-Amp Section
- Crossovers have 41 Detents for Exact Frequency Selection
- Aluminum Shaft Potentiometers
- Panel Mounted RCAs
- Clip Indicators
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink with Evenflow Technology
- User Adjustable Temperature Controlled Fan Cooling System
- Integrated Cooling via Endcap Vents
- Each Amp is Shipped in its Own Soft Felt Protective Cover
- High Temperature Plexiglass Cover
- RMD – Remote Voltage Display Ready
- Remote Level Control with Clip Indicator Included
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- Power Output Birth Certificate
- 23.3″ L x 10.5″ W x 2.6″ H