Phoenix Gold RX110
10″ Subwoofer 4 Ohm SVC
Deep, accurate bass in vented or sealed enclosures
Phoenix Gold RX110 10″ Subwoofers are built to move a lot of air without breaking the bank.
Where most entry line woofers feature 1.5” voice coils, RX subwoofers feature long wound 2.0” coils which allows for 25mm of peak to peak excursion.
The results is deep, accurate bass in vented or sealed enclosures.
They are rated at 500w RMS using the industry standard CEA-2031 specification and available in single and dual 4 Ohm configurations.
Phoenix Gold RX110 – Features
- 25mm of Peak to Peak Excursion
- Single and Dual 4 Ohms Voice Coil Models
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- Vented Kapton Former
- One Piece Polypropylene Plated Dustcap
- High Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Temperature 2.0 Inch OFC Copper Voice Coils
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Optimized for Sealed or Vented Enclosures
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket
Phoenix Gold RX110 – Specifications
- POWER HANDLING
- 200w RMS
- Single 4 ohms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 20Hz to 300Hz