Polk Audio db1001 –
You won’t find a sweeter tweeter.
The Polk Audio db1001 is Polk Marine Certified, which means it’s built tough to withstand harsh aquatic environments, making it perfect for use in boats of all types.
These tweeters make a great tune-up tweeter to enhance vehicles factory speaker system.
Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
The Polk Audio db1001 works well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps. The Polk Audio db1001 delivers classic Polk performance and durability like never before.
Polk Audio db1001 – Features:
- 25mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Flush & surface mount swivel cups allow placement flexibility and soundstage optimization.
- In-line 12db/octave passive crossover with electronic tweeter protection circuit for long term reliability.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware resists the corrosive effects of harsh marine environments.
- Every db Series component comes with a one year parts & labor warranty.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques.
They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Sound in motion, your local Authorised Polk Audio Dealers, Stockist and Installation Centres on the Sunshine Coast