Polk Audio db401
4” Coaxial Speakers
Whether you’re into four-wheeling, two-wheeling, boating, or just a leisurely drive, you’ll find no better way to enjoy your music on the road, or off-roading, than with the Polk Audio db401 4″ Coaxial speakers.
The Polk Audio db401 have the performance standard and offer the kind of styling that can work in any style of vehicle or boat.
The latest generation of Polk Audio db401 speakers is better than ever with superior looks and even better sound. And Polk Audio have done all that at prices that make high performance affordable to everyone!
The Polk Audio db401 speakers works well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps.
The Polk Audio db401 speakers deliver classic Polk performance and durability like never before.
Polk Audio db401 – Features
- Dynamic Balance® polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion.
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That’s why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- 19mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-layer 25mm Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton’s high melting temperature (725°F/400°C!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Multi-hole mounting pattern and shallow depth 3/4-inch our highest vehicle application ratio for easy drop-in installations in practically any car on the road, including yours.
- New db-design grille.
- Durable butyl rubber surround won’t fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound.
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion.
- Flexible woven leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability.
- Reinforced, acoustically inert stamped steel baskets are electrostatically powder-coated for a tough as nails finish.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- One year parts & labor warranty.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques.
They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing.
Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.