Polk Audio db521
5.25” Coaxial Speakers
Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
The Polk Audio db521 5.25” Coaxial Speakers have the performance standard and offer the kind of styling that can work in any style of vehicle or boat.
Whether you’re into four-wheeling, boating, hot-rodding, or just a leisurely drive, you’ll find no better way to enjoy your music on the road, or off, than with Polk Audio db521 speakers.
The Polk Audio db521 are better than ever with superior looks and even better sound. And Polk Audio have done all that at prices that make high perforamnce affordable to everyone!
The Polk Audio db521 speakers work well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps. The Polk Audio db521 speakers delivers classic Polk performance and durability like never before.
Polk Audio db521 Features:
- Dynamic Balance® polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion.
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That’s why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- 19mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-layer 25mm Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton’s high melting temperature (725°F/400°C!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Muscular ABS grilles, computer optimized and based on exclusive MOMO designs.
- Durable butyl rubber surround won’t fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound.
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion.
- Flexible woven leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability.
- Rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal grey.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- One year parts & labor warranty.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques.
They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing.
Sound In Motion, your local Authorised Polk Audio Dealers, Stockists and Installation Centres on the Sunshine Coast