Polk Audio db651s 6.5” Slimline Coaxial Speakers
The Polk Audio db651s 6.5” Slimline Coaxial Speakers offer superior looks and outstanding sound. And Polk have done all that at prices that make high performance affordable to everyone!
The Polk Audio db651s are perfect for OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps.
Polk Audio db651s Features:
- New slim mount design with short tweeter post for easy fit behind factory grilles.
- Dynamic Balance® polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion.
- Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That’s why Correct Craft offers Polk speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- 19mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-layer Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton’s high melting temperature (725°F/400°C!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Multi-hole mounting pattern and shallow depth our highest vehicle application ratio for easy drop-in installations in practically any car on the road, including yours.
- Supplied adaptor rings enable the db651s to fit both 6 1/2-inch and 6 3/4-inch applications, ensuring an easy fit in everything from domestics to imports including VWs and Audis, BMWs and other European imports.
- Muscular ABS grilles, computer optimized and based on exclusive MOMO designs.
- Durable butyl rubber surround won’t fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound.
- Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion.
- Flexible woven leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability.
- Rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal grey.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- One year parts & labor warranty.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing.
Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.