Polk Audio MM6501 – 6 1/2-inch 2 way component loudspeaker system
The Polk Audio MM6501 has been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from Polks flagship SR Series, the Polk Audio MM6501 offers extraordinary performance at a price that’s too good to believe.
Polk Audio MM6501 – Features:
- Dynamic Balance® driver technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- Neodymium is a rare earth material Polk Audio uses it in all MM driver magnets, excluding 461P, that are about 1/10 the weight of a comparable ceramic magnet and much more powerful. The smaller magnet means the MM6501 components fit easily into more applications.
- Carbon composite basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight, absolutely will not flex during peaks and looks great.
- Woven glass composite cones feature tremendous stiffness-to mass ratio. Lower mass means faster transients and finer detail.
- Klippel optimized components for consistent, distortion-free sound.
- Marine Certified ensures the Polk Audio MM6501 is built tough to withstand the harshest environments on the water.
- Large-diameter voice coil (30mm) in driver increases reliability and power handling.
- Wheel-inspired style combines with rugged durability in the MM grille.
- Multiple mount tweeters allow surface or flush mounting.
All Polk Audio products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. These Polks pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing.
Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.