RUST STOP RS-5 (24V) Heavy Duty
Electronic Rust Protection – 6 x Anodes for Trucks, Buses with 24V battery
- Designed by technical team with over 50 years combined experience in electronic rust protection and electronic rust prevention.
- RustStop® RS-5 uses a dual technology to be effective in all conditions.
- The Anodes (Rust Magnets™) give customers visual proof that the system is working by the obvious anode corrosion that occurs (anodes typically need to be replaced every 4 years); Click here to see images of anode corrosion.
- Suitable for New and Used vehicles
- It helps protect the entire car, inside and outside, which sprays cannot do;
- RustStop® RS-5 even helps control formed rust from spreading via electronic rust control;
- Spray-on coatings often need be re-applied over time, whereas electronic rust protection is permanent.
- Electronic rust proofing will compliment any other undercoating or spray-on type rust proofing, increasing your protection, as electronic rust protection can only improve your rust defence.
- Transferrable from vehicle to vehicle;
- Simple 5-Step Installation, no special tools needed;
- Available in 12V and 24V models suitable for cars, trucks, buses, trucks etc.
- RustStop® RS-5 has four indicator lights i.e. Operate Light, Fault Light, Max Output and Battery Low Light.
- Draws minimal current from the battery
- Will not interfere with other electrical installations
- Ten (10) Year Product Warranty
Testing and Testimonials
- Heriot Watt University, United Kingdom
- Shogun Testing Facilities
- Electronics Incorporated (Safety Tests)
- Sapref (Shell and BP, South African Petroleum Refineries)
- Engen Refinery
- Flamingo Plant Hire (A Barloworld Company)
Sound In Motion, yourlocal Authorised Rust Stop Stockists and Installation Centres on the Sunshine Coast