Rear Parking Sensors.
Steelmate launched the first stick-on parking sensor in 1996. During the past 18 years, Steelmate have supplied parking sensors to car manufacturers as well as aftermarket clients like Sound In Motion.
Steelmate were the first company who produced the first stable wireless parking sensor PTS400Q in 1998; Steelmate also designed the best sensor 12B-09 with different angle bezels and truck sensor housing that can be interchangeable to cater for different bumper shape and vehicle types.
Steelmates patented anti-false alert technology, self-test function and intelligent detection will make sure you will not be false alarmed during heavy rain, change of temperature or by your spare tyre or Tow-bar.
Steelmate recently launched OE look sensor (14D-13) will be suitable for people look for a flush mount sensor at a fraction of the factory sensor price.
Trust the industry leader, choose a kit with a beautiful and user-friendly display and install a Steelmate parking assist kit on your car and start reversing confidently, as you know you are backed-up by Steelmate—the leader in Parking sensor.
Steelmate PTS400MB Key features:
- 4 sensor system with dual-color LED display with digital number and changeable cover
- M6 & M8 display can be installed at rear roofline, on top of interior mirror or on dashboard, mirror image can be adjusted
- M11 and M15 suit to be installed on dashboard
- Volume can be adjusted and voice warning can be switched on/off
- Can be used as 2-sensor system
- Dual intelligent functions for cars with tow-bar, spare wheel or other protrusion
- Self-test function
- Perfect performance under heavy rain environment
- Detachable sensor with waterproof wire connector
- All weather design (-40?~+85?)
Steelmate PTS400MB Technical parameters:
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Working power: <2.5W
- Detection range: 0.1~2.5m/0.3~8.2ft
- Display range: 0.3~2.5m/1.0~4.9ft
- Operating temperature: -40?~+80?/-40?~+185?
- Buzzer SPL: 70~90dB